Saturday, April 2, 2011

Flowers of Spring and Cherry Blossoms!

These lovely tulips and daffodils are on the corner at a neighbor's house. I love the skinny tulips!

A Honey Bee busy at work. When there weren't any cars whizzing by me, I could hear the very loud hum of a multitude of bees.
These are not the famous Cherry Blossoms in Washington, D.C. But, I think they might rival the ones there. These are on Sycamore Valley Road, close to my house. I took these pictures on Thursday when almost 75% of the blooms were open. Today, only two days later, all the blooms have blossomed, and lots have even fallen off already with new green leaves quick behind them. Enjoy my pictures!

2 comments:

Hi Kooky said...

Ah - such beautiful sunny shots - the "skinny" tulips are just beautiful. I haven't seen them before.

Sarah Fravel said...

Thanks Kooky! I agree that the skinny tulips are unique...I really like them.