Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sunshine Award Winner, pass it on!!

How fun, and what a bright spot to my morning today! I just received this "award" from my friend Buffy Cooper in Winchester, Virginia! Buffy's website is buffycooper.typepad.com. She was one of my very first Stampin' Up! team members of my downline, "Shenandoah Stampers". I'm looking at this award like a Random Act of Kindness. Thanks Buffy for the award!

The award is for blogs that are a little spot of sunshine in your day. Originally, it was awarded by Sharon Fritz at sharonstampsalot.typepad.com, who got it from a group to whom she contributes stamped cards for troops. She passed the award to Buffy with the following rules:

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Now, this award was started, and has been circling, within the paper craft type blogs. I suppose then that I should continue that. However, I have to say that I read quite a few non-paper craft blogs. Besides, it's my award now, I should get to give it away to whomever I want! So, I now deviate from the rules! Buffy, don't look!! I'm going to award the top spots of my awards to paper crafting bloggers, the other spots will go to other blogs! heehee!!!

1.Sarah Jane Studios @ sarahjanestudios.com/blog I love going here for general creative inspiration.

2.Sideoats and scribbles by Lisa Spangler @ sideoatsandscribbles.wumple.com An all around fun site, great pictures, and some fun adventures too.

3.Kristen Werner @ kwernerdesign.com For card ideas when I'm stuck, I go visit Kristen!

4.So Shelli by Shelli Gardner @ soshelli.com THE original stamping guru and true Stampin' Yoda!

5.Cake Wrecks by Jen Yates @ cakewrecks.com For a laugh a day, this is a MUST visit.

6.Vintage Books My Kid Loves by Scribbler @ vintagechildrensbooksmykidloves.com When I'm looking for ideas for quality books to read to my kids, this is where I go.

7.I Take Joy by Sally Clarkson @ wholeheart.typepad.com Sally is truly a woman after God's own heart, she will inspire you. If you click this link, you'll want to click the "blog" link that you'll see.

8.Hi Kooky by my secred "41 year old" friend @ hikooky.blogspot.com A fun new reconnection with a college friend has led me to her website.

9.Capture the Moment by Nichole Heady @ nicholeheady.typepad.com Find great tips and tricks for all things paper arts at Nichole's site.

10. You'll have to come back tomorrow for this one!! :)


Have fun visiting my friends!!


No comments: