Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Been a long time


Wow! More than a month since I've been here? Where does the time go anyway? I can think of a few places that it doesn't go....


Since last we met I've turned the calendar to a new month. We've had two round of unit testing in school, and we've survived the first fall rain dumps here in our area. That was a weird deal. I think it rained from about 3 am to 6pm. You'd have thought it was snow...no one around here quite new what to do. The kids and I almost had a snow day just because it was so weird.


But, no snow. Christmas is coming though...so I'm working on Christmas cards. I've got some other fun papers that I want to use, so I need to get these Christmas cards done. The cards are acutally for a friend's Christmas...I have no idea what I'm going to do for our cards this year.


I promise to post something more interesting before the month is over. Till then....

No comments: