Saturday, April 4, 2009

The perfect cup of tea

I've just finished some Saturday morning duties, which means that I'm ready for a cup of tea. Since we are leaving our snug little all American town, that means I'm leaving behind a little tea shop that I've come to love. You have to check out www.annasteashop.com if you are in need of any tea supplies, or any loose tea. They have a great selection. Two of my favorites are, Market Spice and Love of Paris. Market Spice is a really yummy, cinnamon-y, citrus-y tea. Love of Paris is has hints of lavender and something else fragrant. It is a nice winding down for the afternoon tea. Did you know that you can de-caffinate a cup of tea at home? It's true! All you have to do is brew your tea leaves in a cup for about 45 seconds, then dump out the water and use those same tea leaves for your cup, and viola! you have decaf tea.

No comments: