Wednesday, November 5, 2008






I've got to do something to be a little more regular on this blog thing! I've got a cool idea. I really like to visit Kristina Werner's blog; http://www.kwernerdesign.com/ . Every Wednesday she's got a nifty SU color combo challenge. This week's colors are Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point Blue. Here's my entry. Very unique colors. Hmm...may have to play with them more.


If you want to play along with this challenge, visit Kristina's blog and post your entry on your site, link it to hers..heck, link it here too if you want!


Have a great Wednesday! Off to son's piano lesson....

4 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

I love the card and in particular how the ends of the star tuck underneath the ring

Savitri said...

Super cute! Love the rough edges and how you did your star.

Jill said...

great card. Love how you used the circle and star.

Kate's Life said...

I love the star! Great card!!!