Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Alpha and Omega



           Wow. It has been a really long time. So much has happened that I'm not really sure where to begin.

Let's start with this. We've been in Sioux Falls now for seven years. That's the longest we've lived in one place! Empty nesting now, I've gone back to school and am in year number two of Seminary. Every day I get to practice being a Pastor. God is so good.

I have so much to tell you. One of the coolest things is that when I went back to school David took over all of the grocery shopping duties AND the cooking! I just heard him say, "two minutes till dinner!"

Before I go I'll tell you about the picture. It's from an abbey turned retreat center. Blue Cloud Abbey in Marvin, South Dakota, built in 1950. The stained glass windows there are beautiful.

More soon! Glad to be back!

No comments: