Monday, June 22, 2009

Shameless Self-promotion

Just a small commercial break here on my blog to shamelessly promote myself. You can click on the link over on the right handed side for "My Stampin' Up! Website". There you will find a calendar of all the fun classes that I have up my sleeve for the next few months. I hope you will join me at one or two, or all of them!

Secondly, if you are in need of a box of specially handmade for you cards, I'm your gal! I charge 35.00 for a box of 8 greeting cards. I'm happy to taylor make them just for you, or you can just say "surprise me", and I'll package a random assortment for your sending pleasure.

The Father's Day card that I featured this last week or two is just a smidge of what I can do for you. Let me know how I can help you tap your inner creative soul, or let me know how many and what kinds of cards you need.

I also do ultra fancy, personalized journals for 30.00.

I'll be posting some examples asap.

No comments: