Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where have I been?


Looks like I should explain my absence. In December my husband lost his job. It was three weeks before Christmas. Not the best time to loose a job! But, the very same day that he lost his job, he was re-hired by his old company; for whom he had worked 15 years! (who got rid of him when they were trying to sell the company and replace him with cheaper labor!) Long story short, we are moving back to California. This time it will be Northern California. Since January when the new job started, DH has been flying back and forth every week from here to California. So, our time has kind of gotten lost in a time-warp of sorts. I suppose we are about to disappear into another one as we pack up the boxes and head out west. Here is a picture of our new back yard.

No comments: