Saturday, March 28, 2009



Hi! I'm back! Seems when life takes you on a turn you are not expecting, the path can get kind of twisty. I found some time today to play along with Kirsten Werner's color challenge over at her blog. The colors for the challenge were: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Whisper White. I got all of those in this card, and played with my fabulous Big Shot machine and dies at the same time! LOVE that thing. The dies I used are ones from Stampin' Up!'s exclusive So Shelli Collection. They are the Top Note, which I did in Chocolate Chip; and the Big Beautiful Butterflies, which I did in So Saffron with a little sponging of more So Saffron and Chocolate Chip. The ribbon embellishments were just bits of ribbon that I grabbed from my stash. The butterfly antenae are from the Pretties kit. I used two stamp sets, Doodle This, and A Little Something. Enjoy! OH, click over there on the archives and you'll find a couple close-ups of this card.

4 comments:

Amber said...

This is a great card... I love the butterflies! Thanks for sharing!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun butterflies and ribbon! You rocked this color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

zukesgirl said...

Ooo - love it -- that ribbon is perfection!

Winter said...

So pretty! Love the butterfly!